Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable trust are putting forth completely subsidized grants for African qualified understudies to seek after a graduate degree SOAS University of London, scholastic year 2019/20. The grant will cover; full educational cost expenses, upkeep/living award, free settlement and dinners …
Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable trust is liberally granting 3 completely subsidized experts grants at SOAS University of London to gifted African understudies. The grants will be granted to understudies from African nations.
The grant may be accommodated the accompanying full-time courses;
• MA African Studies
• Masters of International Studies and Diplomacy
• Social Anthropology of Development Masters
All applications will be evaluated on scholarly legitimacy by a warning board of 3 scholastic individuals at SOAS postgraduate affirmations.
Just the data you submit in your online application will be utilized to evaluate on the off chance that you meet all requirements for the grant. The SOAS postgraduate confirmations group will take a gander at past degree results, scholastic references, individual articulation and other important data presented by the candidate.
Candidates for the Allan and Nesta Ferguson grants MUST meet the accompanying criteria;
• Be a native of and occupant in an African nation when of use
• Have effectively graduated with a four year college education with a first Class
• Have been confessed to seek after one of the qualified ace’s projects showed above by the grant stipulated due date
• Meet the English language capability level required by SOAS University of London no later than first June 2018. Nonetheless, candidates with a contingent affirmation offer (pending English) ought to organize the test at the earliest opportunity.
Candidates who have unrestricted confirmation offers will be given need. In this manner, those with contingent ought to guarantee they meet the conditions at the earliest opportunity.
The Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship will cover the accompanying;
• Full educational cost expenses for the picked course of concentrate at SOAS University of London
• An upkeep/living award of about £7,000
• Free settlement given by International Student’s House (ISH)
• Food grant covering 3 dinners for each day
The most effective method to APPLY:
You should pursue the accompanying 2 stages;
Stage 1: Apply for one of the Master’s program
You are required to present a filled in online application for admission to SOAS University of London.
You should have an admission to think about a full-time ace’s program at SOAS University of London by the grant application due date
Candidates must present the accompanying records all together for their application to be viewed as complete;
• Academic transcripts with an unmistakable reviewing framework for any degrees acquired outside of the United Kingdom,
• 2 references
• Curriculum vitae
• Personal articulation
The SOAS postgraduate board will consider both your grant application and online application for affirmation in the meantime.
Finished and submitted applications for affirmation can take as long as about a month to be surveyed by the SOAS divisions. Nonetheless, this time can fluctuate contingent upon the time.
It would be ideal if you ensure you apply for the ace’s program around about a month and a half BEFORE the grant due date (At least by ninth January 2019)
The grant online application structure will be opened on 23rd January 2019